1. If you are not finished with your India Powerpoint, you must finish that now!
2. If you have finished your powerpoint but have not yet presented it, "share" it with a classmate in any period and have them comment on it. Fix what they have suggested.
3. If you have already presented your Powerpoint, do this:
Finish your Reading Essentials and Study Guide packet you got in class yesterday. Use the book to answer the questions and graphic organizers on there. Use the Chapter 6 page for help.
4. When finished with the Reading Essentials and Study Guide packet, then study the vocab for 6.1 and 6.2 on the flashcard page.
5. Visit the British Museum Ancient India webpage. There are games and learning activities on there.
Read this twice so you are very clear about what you're doing. :)